8.4.12

Happy Easter






Blazer: Vintage 
Pants: H&M
Shoes: Topshop (can't really see them)
Top: It's just a black vest top and I have no idea where it's from Ooops.

I have no idea where any of Sophie's items are from but I'm pretty certain her shoes are from Republic.

Hi All,
Believe it or not I've been trying to get this post up since 4pm (long story picture uploading problems).. But I hope everyone is having a nice long relaxing Easter break.  Today was Easter service at Church so I decided to break out the cream pants . I'd like to think I've not been blogging because I was busy revising for June exams but noooo.. Mad Men has taken over my weekend I recently got into it and I've been catching up from series 1 so I'm kind of hooked.

In other news, everyone say hello to my sister Sophie; she's home from uni and insisted that I post pictures up (so if you're reading I hope you're happy now) and also to Ruby my dog who also insisted on getting in every picture and sniffing my shoes.


1 comment:

  1. Love your style and I absolutely adore your hair. You are gorgeous!

    www.styleandbeautie.com

    ReplyDelete

<3