1.4.12

Impulse....



Skirt: H&M
Midi skirt: H&M
Necklace: Dorothy Perkins
Earrings: Dorothy Perkins

So I went into town today to pick up a basic jersey midi skirt but came away with a few more items than intended and a lot less money in my bank account. But oh well sometimes a girl can't help it. The photographs does not really do the jewellery any justice but I absolutely love the necklace; it's got different metallic tones and looks very elegant. And I have CREAM RIDING PANTS.They aren't the AA ones so hold your horses I didn't fork out £75 for a pair of trousers and these fit perfectly. Never in a million years would I have thought of buying cream pants as they just seem like a no go area for me but there's a first time for everything and I'm determined to 'jazz up' my wardrobe. 

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks really cute! especially the jewellery!

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

<3